Assalamualaikum!!! Aloha, Holla!!!!

Assalamualaikum!!! Aloha, Holla!!!! =-9

Monday 16 May 2011

After 1 Month....

Huh,
After A Long Day.........
Finally We Chat, N Start To "webcam"ming!!
hrm, 1stly, I Never thought That We Gonna talk each other after break
erm, however, she make my night feel with happiness yesterday.....
who is she?
erm, she's my ex....
and her name was
Hakimah Akashah Binti Shukor

Left: ME / Right: Akasha
La La Land :)

Ha, Ana(akashah Sister) Is With Us Too!
She's Funny :)

However, Tottenham Hotspur Still In My Heart !! <3
YooHoo!! :)

I Was Suprised after i saw her photo album!!
why?! she's changed!!!
Alhamdulillah, After A Long Wait, Finally She's Wear "tudung"
And She has removed all of her picture without wearing "tudung"
Wow!!! I Proud Of You :)
However, Kasha, Tnx For Make My Night Like I'm On Cloud 9....
:)

Your Sincerely,
&)*^*(@%)@%@&)%@&)@
(MEOR AIMAN BIN MEOR IBRAHIM)
Pengurus Dan Setiausaha Blog

1 comment:

  1. wahhh , webcam dgn ex . oh , alhamdulillah dia dh berubah :)

    ReplyDelete