Assalamualaikum!!! Aloha, Holla!!!!

Assalamualaikum!!! Aloha, Holla!!!! =-9

Wednesday 8 June 2011

From Villains, To Spurs!!

Honestly, I hate tottenham current goalkeeper....
who is it? It's Hourelio Gomes!!!
grr...........
I Rather pick cudicini then gomes if i was the "HARRY".......
About The Picture.......
do you know who is him??
haha, he is brad friedel!!! villains former goalkeeper....!!!
1stly, i was suprised when i heard that he moved to white hart lane.....
because, Ben Foster(Birmingham City Goalkeeper) is my 1st target to wear a no. 1 jersey.....
when i turn on the tv, and watch espn news........
I was shocked!!!
"WOW, He's spurs now!!" said myself excitedly!!!
however, goodluck 4 your 1st year at white hart lane brad.....
:)

Your Sincerely,
&)*^*(@%)@%@&)%@&)@
(MEOR AIMAN BIN MEOR IBRAHIM)
Pengurus Dan Setiausaha Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment