Assalamualaikum!!! Aloha, Holla!!!!

Assalamualaikum!!! Aloha, Holla!!!! =-9

Tuesday 20 December 2011

About me (again?!)

Thing that I got to bring when outdoor:
-Handphone
-Wallet
-Earphone
-Spectacle

Country that I want to visit:
-Great Britian
-United States
-France
-Japan
-Australia

If I have RM1 Million, I will:
-Send my parent to Mekah
-Build My own jamming studio
-Big house for my parent
-Visit White Hart Lane
-Get Married (huhuhu :)

I Want my face look like:
-Lucas Till
-John Morrison
-Joe Jonas
-Enrique Iglesias
-David Beckham

I want my voice sounds like
-Joe Jonas
-Bruno Mars
-Enrique Iglesias
-Kevin Jonas
-Tom Hanks

My Sweet Memory
-When I born
-My mom praise me
-I won cross country
-Got a called from ISET company to perform singing on the stage

When I'm boring I will:
-Think about her (Kusctech New Girl)
-Sing
-Grab a paper and pen/pencil then do nothing
-Hearing music
-Daydream

Place that I love to be at school:
-Public phone
-Dorm
-Canteen
-Library
-Ruai

Music Instrumet that I want to learn:
-Piano
-Guitar

I will happy now if:
-She's mine!
-Got A for english subject
-My Family happy
-KLIUC propose me for English Communicate course

Your Sincerely,
&)*^*(@%)@%@&)%@&)@
(MEOR AIMAN BIN MEOR IBRAHIM)
Pengurus Dan Setiausaha Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment